A Smartphone is a mobile phone built on a mobile computing platform, with more advanced computing ability and connectivity than a regular mobile phone. Smartphones have become very popular and about 18% of the global population uses Smartphone. The current models combine the functions of portable media players, low-end compact digital cameras, pocket video cameras, and GPS navigation units.. Some of the popular smartphones available in the market are Apple, Motorola, HP, HTC, Nokia, Samsung, RIM, LG, Palm and Sony Ericsson.
Some of the exclusive features in a Smartphone include a unique operating system to run the applications.. A Smartphone has an exhaustive list of applications. It is very easy to download and use any available application. It can be used for accessing Microsoft Office documents or composing a playlist of digital tunes or as an electronic book reader or to play games. The technological advancements have resulted in great devices like Smartphone, but have also brought out a flurry of cybercrimes. This required the need for mobile monitoring software. There are available many such mobile applications. Some of them are Mobile Spy, Mobistealth, FlexiSpy, Spybubble, and Cellspy to name a few popular ones. Cell Phone Spy is the first mobile Smartphone monitoring software with a trusted customer base of 100,000 worldwide.
Installing Mobile Monitoring apps
To track any kind of Smartphone, the user needs to install any one of the above mentioned monitoring apps on the Smartphone. The user has the facility to create an online account with app website through which the user can track the day to day activities of the Smartphone. Almost all kinds of mobile monitoring apps work in stealth mode which is an advantage when the buyer has to monitor the activities of kids, partner, and employee.
To monitor a Smartphone the mobile app users can check details like:
• Call Log: With this Smartphone monitoring feature a parent or an employer can find details regarding the calls made/received and the time and duration of the child or employee.
• SMS Texting: It is highly essential to monitor child’s Smartphone for sexting. Children would be abused and hence very essential for parents to monitor the contents of messages with full texts.
• Email tracking: Helps to know the contents of the mail and also the contacts from and to whom the mails are sent and received. It would help employers to know if any company sensitive information is being compromised by any employee.
• Web History: This feature maintains the URL addresses of all the web sites accessed. This would help the parent to know if the child was viewing any inappropriate information.
• Photo and Video Log: Child pornography is on the rise along with the increasing number of pedophiles. This makes it necessary to monitor the videos and pictures taken or recorded using the phone.
• GPS location: The GPS tracking feature helps to know the location of your child and ensures his safety. It is also beneficial for employers to know if the field staffs are at designated locations.
The functionality of all monitoring software is almost the same except for a few additional features in some of them. The ultimate goal of all is to uncover the truth. The very purpose of installing such applications is to nab the culprits.